In the meantime here's the official schedule for the portions of TT Week which includes TT ZERO 2014.
Friday 30th MayTherefore, this year it's three practice rounds and a race. And, once again, the TT ZERO activities are pushed out to the edge of the schedule.
- 18:20 hrs - 19:10 hrs Sidecars
- 19:15 hrs - 19:50 hrs Supersport/Lightweight/Newcomers (all Solo classes)
- 19:55 hrs - 20:25 hrs Superbike/Superstock/Supersport/Newcomers (except Lightweight)
- 20:30 hrs - 20:50 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Saturday 31st May
- 16:40 hrs - 17:40 hrs Supersport/Lightweight
- 17:45 hrs - 18:30 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Monday 2nd June
- 12:30 hrs - 13:00 hrs Sidecars
- 16:00 hrs - 16:30 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Wednesday 4th June
- 10:45 hrs TT Zero Challenge 1 lap
- 12:00 hrs TT Supersport Race 2 4 laps
- 14:30 hrs TT Sidecar Race 2 3 laps
All times are in GMT.