Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weather has cleared at Bonneville, they might cancel the racing

KillaCycle Racing has posted a few more pictures and statements.  The short story is, that while the rain has let up the organizers will decide on Monday whether to cancel the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment